Tuesday, March 1, 2011

walk me down the middle

soooo i feel like being super duper random today and also being a cheese ball, so deeeeal.


If you walk me down the middle of my momma's church
Walk me down that aisle in your finest shirt
Let the whole world know you will
Walk me down the middle of the county fair

Walk me down the middle like you don't care
Walk me by the ferris wheel
And make sure they see
Let the whole world know you belong to me

You belong to me
--The Band Perry
(yeahh, pretty obsessed with this song at the moment)







 
 
and apparently i am luvin country music couples today!
score.
 

So I did zumba for the first time today, and I have to say, my body has neverrrr moved that way before. IT WAS SOOOO FUN! pretty sure I looked like a total goober, but I was sure shakin what my momma gave me.


october 8th. i can't wait for you.
taytor tot you are so stinkin kewl.

No comments:

Post a Comment