Wednesday, March 2, 2011

and for the first time in my life

I know it's real.




It's w e d n e s d a y. and is it bad that before I even spell that word I have to actually say wed-nes-day in my head. I'm strange, I know.


and for some freaking weird reason, I want sushi so bad. maybe it's all the cafeteria food?



prolly my fave colors right now.



if that doesn't make you happy, I dunno what will.


I need some serious opinions. I want my hair either super short or long haha. and I think this chick is soooo cute. shoud I? :)





It's the whole traveling road-show mentality all over again, playing the holier-than-thou part instead of just living your part. Wipe that ugly sneer off your own face, and you might be fit to offer a washcloth to your neighbor. --Matthew 7:5


I love how God speaks to us. As a father, friend,lover, and savior.

I read this last night from the message and loved the translation. I kinda chuckled after reading it because Jesus is just so good at tellin me what's up...it's ridic.





mmm :) i sometimes forget how much I love Michelle Branch.
new favey song: I Want Tears by ^^^ (this lil mamma right hur)


"I want tears, I want rain
If that's what leads me back to you
Even if that means feeling the pain
If that's what we gotta do"






1 comment:

  1. SHORT SHORT SHORT!
    i think you might be doing it right now actually. so i hope it's going well.
    and i cannot wait to see it in person. tomorrow.
    :D

    ReplyDelete